Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) Training
AFA is the leader in this type of training in order to meet the job market needs. Indeed, hundreds of graduates are working with national and international maintenance organizations MRO & Airlines such as: Tunisair Technics, Sabena Technics, ABU DHABI AIRCRAFT TECHNOLOGIES ADAT (GAMCO ) Qatar Airways, Saudi Airlines, Europe
The aircraft maintenance training course overview:
Category B1 : Airframe & Engine (airframe, power plant, hydraulic circuits and systems, pneumatic, electrical and mechanical)
Category B2 : Avionics (electrical systems and circuits, electronic meter and radio navigation)
- Minimum required age is 18 years.
- Class 3 Medical aptitude delivered by a recognized medical center
- Minimum education requirement: Baccalaureate in Sciences & Technology fields
- Pass the language tests (French & English) successfully during the entrance interview
- Sign the Airline Flight Academy AFA training agreement
The training offered by AFA complies with the official training program approved by the Tunisian Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). The CAA authority is responsible to issue the License to successful candidates.
The training is approved for a period of 30 months (2400 h) is distributed as follows:
- 60% Theoretical
- 25% Practical workshops in the School
- 15 % Practical workshops in maintenance environment (internship at Maintenance & Repair Organizations MRO)