Purpose of the training
The purpose of this training is to bring the student to a level of competence to attend and pass the theoretical and practical examination under the CAA supervision in order to obtain the Commercial Pilot License CPL.
Admission Conditions :
- Minimum required age is 18 years.
- Class 1 Medical aptitude delivered by Aviation Medicine Expertise Center (CEMEDA)
- Pass the language tests (French & English) successfully during the entrance interview
- Minimum educationrequirement : Baccalaureate.
- If a trainee wishes to pursue practical training CPL (A), he must hold:
– A valid theoretical CPL Certificate or,
– A valid theoretical ATPL Certificate
- Sign the Airline Flight Academy AFA training agreement.
The commercial pilot flight training program CPL (A) complies with Tunisian regulations:
- Theoretical training : – 560 hours of theoretical course for integrated training or
– 410 hours of classes for modular training (holder of a valid PPL).
- Practical training : 150 hours minimum flight hours including 5h on an approved flight simulator FNPT 2.
The theoretical training program covers the following subjects:
- Air Law and Air Traffic Control Procedures;
2. General knowledge of aircraft:
• Airframe & systems operations
• Instruments & Avionics
3. Flight preparation and performance:
• Mass and Balance
• Preparation and monitoring of the flight
4. Human Performance
• General Air Navigation
• Radio navigation
7. Operational Procedures
8. Principle of flight
– 125 h on single-engine Aircraft
– 5h h on LVP (Low Visibility Procedure) on an approved FNPT II simulator.
– 20h on Twin Engine including 5h Night Flight