Purpose of the training :
The purpose of this training is to bring the student to a level of competence to attend and pass successfully the theoretical examination under the CAA supervision of the Airline Type Pilot ATPL.
- Minimum required age is 18 years.
- Class 1 Medical aptitude delivered by Aviation Medicine Expertise Center (CEMEDA)
- Minimum education requirement: Baccalaureate in Sciences & Technology fields
- To have successfully completed two years of university Preparatory degree based on Math & Physics as main subjects.
- Pass the language tests (French & English) successfully during the entrance interview
- Sign the Airline Flight Academy AFA training agreement
The commercial pilot flight training program CPL (A) complies with Tunisian regulations:
The program has a unique theoretical part which includes:
– 1055 hours for integrated training, or
– 580 hours for holders of the IR qualification (A), or
– 720 hours for holders of CPL (A), or
– 960 hours for holders of PPL (A)
The theoretical training program covers the following subjects:
- Air Traffic Control Procedures
2. Air Law
3. Airframe, Systems, & Emergency equipments
4. Instruments, Electronics
5. Mass and Balance
6. Human Performances
7. Flight planning & monitoring
8. Human Performance
10. General Air navigation
11. Radio Navigation
12. Operational Procedures
13. Principle of Flight
14. VFR Communications- IFR Communications
– 125h on single-engine Aircraft
– 5h h on LVP (Low Visibility Procedure) on an approved FNPT II simulator.
– 20 h on Twin Engines Aircraft –> CPL Exam under CAA Supervision
– 35 h on FNPT 2 Simulator
– 15 h IFR on Twin Engines Aircraft –> Examination IFR under CAA Supervision